[openstack-dev] [QA][blazar][ceilometer][congress][intel-nfv-ci-tests][ironic][manila][networking-bgpvpn][networking-fortinet][networking-sfc][neutron][neutron-fwaas][neutron-lbaas][nova-lxd][octavia][sahara][tap-as-a-service][horizon][vmware-nsx][watcher][all] Refactor of Tempest scenario base classes

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Wed Mar 15 11:37:59 UTC 2017

On 02/27/2017 12:34 PM, Andrea Frittoli wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> TL;DR: if today you import manager,py from tempest.scenario please maintain a
> copy of [0] in tree until further notice.

Hi!

I hope it is pretty obvious, but just to be clear. Anything that this copied
file uses should be treated more or less as a stable API by the QA team during
the whole transition period. The last thing we want to happen is for this file
to break all the time because its dependencies (imports, functions, classes it
uses) are not stable.

If it's not the case, please update it, and let us know the git hash to use to
grab the final version of the file.

Thanks for understanding!