[openstack-dev] [glance] UPDATED priorities for the coming week (03/10-03/16)

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 19:47:06 UTC 2017

Hello Glancers,

In the interest of getting requirements changes unblocked, I'm adding
the following to the review priorities for this week:

- Fix incompatibilities with WebOb 1.7
  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/423366/
- Invoke monkey_patching early enough for eventlet 0.20.1
  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/419074/

Please give them your attention.  (The other patch mentioned by Dims has
been merged.)

thanks,
brian