[openstack-dev] [oslo][devstack][all] ZooKeeper vs etcd for Tooz/DLM

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Tue Mar 14 09:24:16 UTC 2017

On Mon, Mar 13 2017, Joshua Harlow wrote:

> Etcd I think is also switching to grpc sometime in the future (afaik); that
> feature is in alpha/?beta?/experimental right now.

Yeah I think that's the main "problem" in tooz right now, it's that we
still rely on etcd v2 and I think v3 is out with that. And the driver
would need to be updated.

I've that on my plate for a while now, but it never got urgent now. I'm
still willing to work on it, especially if people are interested in
using it. We would sure be for Telemetry.

Julien Danjou
;; Free Software hacker
;; https://julien.danjou.info