[openstack-dev] [openstack-docs] [tripleo] Creating official Deployment guide for TripleO

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Mon Mar 13 22:32:45 UTC 2017

Team,

[adding Alexandra, OpenStack Docs PTL]

It seems like there is a common interest in pushing deployment guides
for different OpenStack Deployment projects: OSA, Kolla.
The landing page is here:
https://docs.openstack.org/project-deploy-guide/newton/

And one example:
https://docs.openstack.org/project-deploy-guide/openstack-ansible/newton/

I think this is pretty awesome and it would bring more visibility for
TripleO project, and help our community to find TripleO documentation
from a consistent place.

The good news, is that openstack-docs team built a pretty solid
workflow to make that happen:
https://docs.openstack.org/contributor-guide/project-deploy-guide.html
And we don't need to create new repos or do any crazy changes. It
would probably be some refactoring and sphinx things.

Alexandra, please add any words if I missed something obvious.

Feedback from the team would be welcome here before we engage any work,

Thanks!
--
Emilien Macchi