[openstack-dev] [Murano] Where to find list of Newton Murano bugs, and post-Newton commits

MONTEIRO, FELIPE C fm577c at att.com
Mon Mar 13 19:49:27 UTC 2017

Hi Greg,

You can obtain a list of post-Newton enhancements to Murano here: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/murano/

However, Murano doesn’t actively maintain a list of Newton bugs upstream; this is a general upstream policy. Instead, bugs that are identified upstream are then backported as necessary into earlier releases, like Newton, if applicable. Nevertheless, you might find the following query to be useful in finding what you’re looking for: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/murano+branch:stable/newton+OR+project:openstack/murano+branch:stable/ocata

As for Pike bug fixes, enhancements, etc., see: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/murano+branch:master+status:merged

Regards,

Felipe