[openstack-dev] [TripleO][Containers] Containers work tracking, updates and schedule

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Mon Mar 13 18:15:39 UTC 2017

On Tue, 2017-03-07 at 12:08 +0100, Flavio Percoco wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> We've been organizing the containers work for TripleO in a more
> consumable way
> that will hopefully ease the engagement from different squads and
> teams in
> OpenStack.

For reference as a lot of the initial services were completed as part
of the undercloud we had been tracking that upstream already here as
well:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-composable-containers-underclo
ud

A lot of the underpinnings that enable our docker approach with t-h-t
were in that slightly older etherpad revision.

Dan