[openstack-dev] [neutron][astara-neutron]

Mark McClain mark at mcclain.xyz
Fri Mar 10 20:28:28 UTC 2017

Development of the project has been quiet for some time as the developers have moved onto to other work.  The main project repo is astara [1] and which had a few commits last fall. At summit in Barcelona, we solicited for those interested in continuing Astara.  For those interested in continuing Astara, I’m happy to help transition resources.

mark

[1] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/astara/log/