[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Fwd: TripleO mascot - how can I help your team?

Jiří Stránský jistr at redhat.com
Fri Mar 10 17:43:37 UTC 2017

On 10.3.2017 17:26, Heidi Joy Tretheway wrote:
> Hi TripleO team,
>
> Here’s an update on your project logo. Our illustrator tried to be as true as
> possible to your original, while ensuring it matched the line weight, color
> palette and style of the rest. We also worked to make sure that three Os in the
> logo are preserved. Thanks for your patience as we worked on this! Feel free to
> direct feedback to me.

I think it's great! The connection to our current logo is pretty clear
to me, so hopefully we wouldn't be confusing anyone too much by
switching to the new logo. Thanks for the effort!

Also personally i like the color scheme change to a more
playful/cartoony look as you mentioned in your other e-mail.

Jirka