[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Fwd: TripleO mascot - how can I help your team?

Heidi Joy Tretheway heidijoy at openstack.org
Fri Mar 10 17:29:46 UTC 2017

Dmitry asked:  "I'm late to the party, and I don't really have any strong opinions about a
TripleO logo, but why is it blue? :) I'm not sure there exist any blue owls.”

Answer: There aren’t any purple porcupines or blue polar bears, either, but the Barbican and Freezer mascots are in those colors as they fit with the overall style of playful colors and cartoon interpretations of creatures. While it’s possible to change the colors, I’d caution against it as we already have quite a lot of mascots in the brown/beige/yellow color set. That doesn’t mean it’s not possible, just a note of caution. We’ll proceed with a final once we have your team’s full feedback.