[openstack-dev] [tripleo] CI Squad Meeting Summary (week 10)

Attila Darazs adarazs at redhat.com
Fri Mar 10 16:47:06 UTC 2017

If the topics below interest you and you want to contribute to the
discussion, feel free to join the next meeting:

Time: Thursdays, 15:30-16:30 UTC
Place: https://bluejeans.com/4113567798/

Full minutes: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-ci-squad-meeting

I skipped last week's summary as the CI Squad was very focused on making
the Quickstart upstream job transition deadline of March 13th.

Things are in a good shape! I want to emphasize here how well and hard
Gabriele, Sagi and Ben worked together in the last weeks on the transition.

We had daily stand-ups in the last three days instead of just the
regular Thursday meeting.

Our current status is: GREEN.

We have the "oooq-t-phase1"[1] gerrit topic tracking the outstanding
changes for the transition. There's 3 of them left unmerged, all in very
good state.

This WIP change[2] pulls together all the necessary changes and we got
good results on the undercloud only, basic multinode and scenario 1-2
jobs. We also reproduced the exact same failure as the current
scenario001 job is experiencing, which is exactly what we want to see.

We expect the 3rd and 4th scenario working similarly well, as we
previously had Quickstart only runs with them, just not through this WIP
change.

After we merge [2], we can change the "job type" in project-config to
"flip the switch" and have the transitioned jobs be driven by Quickstart.

We're in good shape for a potential Monday transition.

Best regards,
Attila

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:oooq-t-phase1
[2] https://review.openstack.org/431029