[openstack-dev] [ptl][oslo] Oslo weekly meeting changed!

ChangBo Guo glongwave at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 11:52:31 UTC 2017

Hello, fellow PTLs,

Oslo libraries are used among many OpenStack projects, in this thread I'm
trying to explain Oslo team daily work to
make us work together smoothly.

You can find most of information in https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Oslo, I
would like to highlight import things :-)

1. weekly meeting:
   We recently changed the Oslo weekly meeting at 1400 UTC on Monday at
#openstack-meeting-3
   All are welcome to participate, please update your Oslo liaison on
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CrossProjectLiaisons#Oslo
   and add discussion item in
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/oslo-pike-tracking before weekly meeting.
   To be pinged before a meeting starts please (add or remove) IRC names
from: https://github.com/openstack/oslo.tools/blob/master/ping_me.py

2. weekly release:
   We usually do weekly release like
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/442006/, please ping me if you want to
delay some libraries release to include
  specific fix.

3. Propose new ideas and  abstract common codes

  If you find some duplicated code among OpenStack Project or have common
requirement for different projects. Just post them to Oslo.
--
ChangBo Guo(gcb)