[openstack-dev] [Murano] Newton version of Murano fails trying to auto-import a Liberty version of io.murano.applications.zip

Stan Lagun slagun at mirantis.com
Thu Mar 9 00:38:03 UTC 2017

It is probably that the package io.murano.applications is not present in
the app catalog. io.murano and io.murano.applications are the packages that
are bundled with Murano and usually should be preinstalled. You can obtain
them here:
https://github.com/openstack/murano/tree/stable/newton/meta

Regards,
Stan