[openstack-dev] [puppet] puppet-cep beaker test

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Wed Mar 8 16:15:04 UTC 2017

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 9:02 AM, Scheglmann, Stefan <scheglmann at strato.de> wrote:
> Hey Alex,
>
> thx for the reply, unfortunately it doesn’t seem to work. Adding PUPPET_MAJ_VERSION to the call seems not to have any effect.

I just read the bottom part of the original message and it's getting a
14.04 box from puppet-ceph/spec/acceptance/nodesets/default.yml.  You
could try changing that to 16.04.  For our CI we're using the
nodepool-xenial.yml via BEAKER_set=nodepool-xenial.yml but that
assumes you're running on localhost.  You could try grabbing the 1604
configuration from puppet-openstack_extras[0] and putting that in your
spec/acceptance/nodesets folder to see if that works for you. Then you
should able to run:

PUPPET_MAJ_VERSION=4 BEAKER_destroy=no BEAKER_debug=1
BEAKER_set=ubuntu-server-1604-x86 bundle exec --verbose rspec
spec/acceptance

If you run in to more problems, you may want to try hopping on IRC and
we can help you in #puppet-openstack on freenode.

Thanks,
-Alex

[0] https://github.com/openstack/puppet-openstack_extras/blob/master/spec/acceptance/nodesets/ubuntu-server-1604-x64.yml