[openstack-dev] [nova][placement-api] Is there any document about openstack-placement-api for installation and configure?

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Wed Mar 8 15:35:34 UTC 2017

On Wed, 8 Mar 2017, Yu Wei wrote:

> When I tried to configure placement-api, I met following problems,
>
> AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /usr/bin/nova-placement-api

That can be fixed by doing (somewhere in your apache config):

     <Directory /usr/bin>
         Require all granted
     </Directory>

but rather than doing that you may wish to move nova-placement-api
to a less global directory and grant access to that directory.
Providing wide access to /usr/bin is not a great idea.

--
Chris Dent                 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯           https://anticdent.org/