[openstack-dev] [QA][blazar][ceilometer][congress][intel-nfv-ci-tests][ironic][manila][networking-bgpvpn][networking-fortinet][networking-sfc][neutron][neutron-fwaas][neutron-lbaas][nova-lxd][octavia][sahara][tap-as-a-service][horizon][vmware-nsx][watcher][all] Refactor of Tempest scenario base classes

Andrea Frittoli andrea.frittoli at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 21:28:54 UTC 2017

Hi,

an update on this.

It's about 10days since the original message, and the current status is:
- 3 patches merged, 1 approved (recheck)
- 5 patches submitted, pending approval
- 2 patches with a -1 (need more work)
- 7 patches submitted by me today (draft) - review needed

Thank you for your work on this!

I would recommend to prune the imported module as much as possible as well.
It would make it easier for the QA team to identify which interfaces on
Tempest side should be migrated to stable.

andrea