[openstack-dev] [ironic] [neutron] Should the ironic-neutron meeting start back up for pike?

Michael Turek mjturek at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Mar 7 19:44:31 UTC 2017

Hey all,

So at yesterday's ironic IRC meeting the question of whether or not the
ironic neutron integration meeting should start back up. My
understanding is that this meeting died down as it became more status
oriented.

I'm wondering if it'd be worthwhile to kick it off again as 4 of pike's
high priority items are neutron integration focused.

Personally it'd be a meeting I'd attend this cycle but I could
understand if it's more trouble than it's worth.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Mike