[openstack-dev] [all] Discount codes for ATCs

j.klare@cloudbau.de j.klare at cloudbau.de
Tue Mar 7 08:54:25 UTC 2017

Hi,

i just received a discount code for the Boston summit as an ATC for 300$ (while the ticket price is currently at 600$). As far as i know every ATC who went to the PTG received a discount code of 600$ (also stated here https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/faq/). So how should i take this? ATCs who can afford to travel to the PTG receive more discount/funding from the foundation than ATCs who can not afford to go there? I am pretty sad about the direction we seem to move with this and am hoping that this will only be true for the Boston summit.

Cheers,
Jan

PS: Probably someone also wants to change the FAQ text here (https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/faq/) which states: 'No “ATC” codes will be distributed for the Boston Summit.”