[openstack-dev] [release][tripleo][fuel][kolla][ansible] Ocata Release countdown for R+2 Week, 6-10 March

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Mar 6 16:00:15 UTC 2017

Excerpts from Doug Hellmann's message of 2017-03-02 18:24:12 -0500:
> Release Tasks
> -------------
> Liaisons for cycle-trailing projects should prepare their final
> release candidate tags by Monday 6 March. The release team will
> prepare a patch showing the final release versions on Wednesday 7
> March, and PTLs and liaisons for affected projects should +1. We
> will then approve the final releases on Thursday 8 March.

We have 13 cycle-trailing deliverables without final releases for Ocata.
All have at least one release candidate, so if no new release candidates
are proposed *today* I will prepare a patch using these versions as the
final and we will approve that early Wednesday.

If you know that you need a new release candidate, please speak up now.

If you know that you do not need a new release candidate, please also
let me know that.

$ list-deliverables --series ocata --missing-final -v
fuel                           fuel        other           cycle-trailing
instack-undercloud             tripleo     other           cycle-trailing
kolla-ansible                  kolla       other           cycle-trailing
kolla                          kolla       other           cycle-trailing
openstack-ansible              OpenStackAnsible other           cycle-trailing
os-apply-config                tripleo     other           cycle-with-milestones
os-cloud-config                tripleo     other           cycle-with-milestones
os-collect-config              tripleo     other           cycle-with-milestones
os-net-config                  tripleo     other           cycle-with-milestones
os-refresh-config              tripleo     other           cycle-with-milestones
tripleo-heat-templates         tripleo     other           cycle-trailing
tripleo-image-elements         tripleo     other           cycle-trailing
tripleo-puppet-elements        tripleo     other           cycle-trailing