[openstack-dev] [neutron] [classifier] New CCF meeting time

Duarte Cardoso, Igor igor.duarte.cardoso at intel.com
Mon Mar 6 14:14:25 UTC 2017

Hi community,

The following text was sent earlier to people that were recently engaged on the Common Classification Framework (mainly at the PTG) and also earlier contributors to neutron-classifier, I'm now resending this to the community-scope, in case someone is very interested in joining our IRC meetings but the current time isn't really compatible.

The current IRC meeting time for the CCF is meant to be US friendly. However, most of the people now interested in this effort are outside of the US, and some have expressed how difficult it is to connect to the meeting on their local timezones.

I intend to move the meeting to a time that is compatible with the majority of people, since that is the best we can achieve without creating 2 different times.

I have created a Doodle where you can specify what times you're available: http://doodle.com/poll/9s2meppbkdg7ya7e.

The possibilities right now are from 8am to midnight UTC, since both I and David are located at that timezone and would be impossible for us to make it.

At Doodle you can select your own timezone (there's a link at the top-right of the table view) so you can view the possibilities and vote for them in local time.

I appreciate if you can fill in the Doodle so we can meet more often on IRC, thank you!

So far, there is majority for Tuesdays at 2:00 PM.

The pending patch is at https://review.openstack.org/#/c/441068/. It also changes from odd Tuesdays to even Tuesdays so we can keep meeting at #openstack-meeting.

Best regards,
Igor.