[openstack-dev] [tripleo] preparing final Ocata release

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Mon Mar 6 12:51:57 UTC 2017

Hello folks,

I'm currently preparing the final Ocata release for all TripleO projects.
It means that all unfinished bugs will moved from
https://launchpad.net/tripleo/+milestone/ocata-rc2 to
https://launchpad.net/tripleo/+milestone/pike-1.

If you need some patches in stable/ocata, make sure to report a bug in
Launchpad first and then submit the backport once the patch has been
merged into master.
Also, please tag the bug with "ocata-backport-potential", so it's
easier to track what we want to backport.

Please let me know any concern or feedback asap, I'm working on it today.

Emilien Macchi