[openstack-dev] [tripleo][tripleo-quickstart] Multiple parallel deployments on a single virthost

Raoul Scarazzini rscarazz at redhat.com
Mon Mar 6 11:01:33 UTC 2017

Hi Lars,
trying to the same result, I documented this process [1] named "TripleO
Quickstart Multi-virtual Undercloud" (if you can't access the doc please
ask and I'll enable you).
The base principle is the same, but I need just one patch on oooq, I
actually manage up to 5 different overcloud from the same virthost. What
is different is that I use 5 different undercloud vms. But this keep
things clean and separated, with the same isolation grade you aim.

Hope this can be somehow useful.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1v2zqrNn2qWtfpRzkJRGbZJ2LXTostaX-O8-gQ6jaPnI/edit#slide=id.p

--