[openstack-dev] [infra] where the mail-man lives?

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Mar 6 10:53:32 UTC 2017

James E. Blair wrote:
> "bogdando at mail.ru" <bogdando at mail.ru> writes:
>
>> The mail-man for the openstack-dev mail list is missing at least 'kolla'
>> and 'development' checkboxes. It would be nice to make its filter case
>> unsensitive as well, so it would match both 'All' and 'all' tags. How
>> could we fix that? Any place to submit a PR?
>
> Unfortunately that has to be changed through the mailman web interface.
> I've CC'd the folks listed as contacts for the mailing list.

Thanks Jim, missed that one. Topics are created on-demand, by sending
email to openstack-dev-owner at lists.openstack.org.

I created a "Kolla" topic.

I don't see the point of creating a "development" topic since (1) nobody
uses that prefix and (2) all discussions on openstack-dev should be
about development.

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)