[openstack-dev] [tripleo][diskimage-builder] Status of diskimage-builder

Ligong LG1 Duan duanlg1 at lenovo.com
Mon Mar 6 05:42:03 UTC 2017

I agree that the idea of DIB's becoming a component of Glance is a little crazy and there is big difference between creating images and storing them.
My initial thought on this is to create an ecosystem of images, where user can do anything that are related to images. Since Glance is a well-known project for storing images, it might be a good place to implement that.
I would be prefer DIB to be an independent project if it is impossible to become a part of Glance.

Regards,
Ligong Duan