[openstack-dev] [tricircle]reschedule the weekly meeting

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Mon Mar 6 02:07:13 UTC 2017

Hello,

According to the poll[1], the weekly meeting will be rescheduled to UTC 1400 ~ UTC 1500 every Wednesday, once the patch[2] was merged, we can start the weekly meeting at new time slot.

[1]poll of weekly meeting time: http://doodle.com/poll/hz436r6wm99h4eka#table
[2]new weekly meeting time patch: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/441727/

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang (joehuang)