[openstack-dev] [QA][gate][all] dsvm gate stability and scenario tests

Andrea Frittoli andrea.frittoli at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 15:19:12 UTC 2017

Quick update on this, the change is now merged, so we now have a smaller
number of scenario tests running serially after the api test run.

We'll monitor gate stability for the next week or so and decide whether
further actions are required.

Please keep categorizing failures via elastic recheck as usual.

thank you

andrea