[openstack-dev] [nova][telemetry] gate breakage

Mehdi Abaakouk sileht at sileht.net
Thu Mar 2 13:52:21 UTC 2017

Hello,

We are experiencing an blocking issue with our integrated job since some
days.

Basically the job creates a heat stack and call nova API to list
instances and see if the stack have upscaled.

The autoscaling itself work well, but our test assertion fails because
listing nova instances doesn't works anymore. It always returns an empty
list.

I have first though https://review.openstack.org/#/c/427392/ will fix
it, because nova-api was logging some errors about cell initialisations.

But now theses errors are gone, and 'openstack server list' still
returns an empty list, while 'openstack server show XXXXX' works well.

Any ideas are welcome.

Cheers,
--
Mehdi Abaakouk