[openstack-dev] [ironic] Boot from Volume meeting?

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 20:54:11 UTC 2017

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 3:10 PM, Jim Rollenhagen <jim at jimrollenhagen.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 9:07 AM, Dmitry Tantsur <dtantsur at redhat.com> wrote:
[trim]
>> Speaking of which, I propose the networking subteam to start (continue?)
>> having their own meeting as well. There is a lot of stuff going on that is
>> hard to catch up with.
>

> We stopped that meeting because it had turned into a status update. We just
> rolled it back up into the usual subteam updates.
>
> I'd like to leave it to the folks working on that to decide if they need a
> meeting to keep up with everything.

In retrospect, it feels like the networking integration work will be
something that we will never completely close out as being a topic of
regular discussion.  Part of me wishes we could efficiently share a
larger flex time block, but I feel that it  would quickly become a bit
of a logistical headache at the beginning of a cycle.

That being said, I'll propose a new meeting/meeting time.
Accordingly, I've created a doodle poll [0], with options leaning
toward Thursday/Friday.

-Julia

[0] http://doodle.com/poll/qwhnpqazmf7fn5ik