[openstack-dev] [deployment][TripleO][kolla][ansible][fuel] Next steps for cross project collaboration

Andy McCrae andy.mccrae at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 15:19:02 UTC 2017

On 28 February 2017 at 08:25, Flavio Percoco <flavio at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 28/02/17 08:01 +0000, Jesse Pretorius wrote:
>
>> On 2/28/17, 12:52 AM, "Michał Jastrzębski" <inc007 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>    I think instead of adding yet-another-irc-channel how about create
>>    weekly meetings? We can rant in scheduled time and it probably will
>>    get more attention
>>
>> Happy to meet, in fact I think it’ll be important for keeping things on
>> track – however weekly is too often. I think once a month at most is
>> perfectly fine.
>>

> Yes, monthly prolly better than weekly in this cas (if we ever decide to
> have these meetings).

Agreed - monthly sounds like a good start, we can always see how it goes
and change up as required.
I think if the only change is that we have a WG added to the Wiki and a
[deployments] tag added for the ML,
then we can't really expect to change much or have a large impact.

I'd love to see this build some momentum and come up with useful outcomes,
which I think the PTG session
started really nicely. There are clearly quite a few common issues that we
can address better as a collective.

Andy