[openstack-dev] [horizon] Single core review for patch approval

Beth Elwell beth.openstack at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 10:36:18 UTC 2017

Has there been any consideration of growing the core team to help with review bandwidth? I ask only because that resulting responsibility to the community can drive additional review activity. Just worried that only 1x +2 could cause issues with code being merged on a project this large that could potentially break things or clash with other opinions or standards of how it should be written/implemented? It concerns me that it makes it easier to overlook larger things in more substantial patches. I guess as you say, there needs to be accountability re not always going for the single +2 when the patch is of that sort of size and you need a second opinion?

Beth