[openstack-dev] [keystone] Pike PTG Summary

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Wed Mar 1 01:04:28 UTC 2017

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017, at 04:53 PM, Lance Bragstad wrote:
> I took some time to consolidate my notes from the PTG [0]. Let me know if
> there are big things I've missed, or if you have summaries of your own.
>
> Thanks to everyone who attended and participated!
>
> [0] http://lbragstad.com/keystone-pike-ptg-summary/

For the rolling upgrade testing, if you are going to use a new framework
for that (instead of grenade) please be careful to respect the zuul refs
properly so that you test code in the gate properly (cross repo
dependencies and even mixed branch changes all in a pre merge state in
the gate).

Reading the change that you linked re keystone source installs it seems
to operate via a local git repo which should work fine with zuul-cloner
if you set that up in the gate jobs.

Clark