[openstack-dev] [tripleo] [ui] Integration testing in tripleo-ci

Honza Pokorny honza at redhat.com
Fri Jun 30 14:51:31 UTC 2017

I'd like to write some integration tests for the TripleO UI.  Simple
configuration checks, workflow tests, websocket tests, etc.

I had a quick look at the tripleo-ci [1] repository, and it wasn't
immediately obvious to me how to extend the existing infrastructure to
add something like this.  It seems to me that the current way is just
"stick some shell script here and here".  The tripleo.sh script is about
1,600 LOC and it look rather intimidating.

I'm looking for help or pointers on how to do this.  Is there a standard
way of accomplishing this?  Are there any helpers I should be aware of?
Is there any documentation beyond what is in the git tree?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks!

Honza Pokorny

[1]: https://github.com/openstack-infra/tripleo-ci