[openstack-dev] How to test private patches on overcloud ?

Steven Hardy shardy at redhat.com
Thu Jun 29 16:01:11 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 4:21 PM, Dnyaneshwar Pawar
<Dnyaneshwar.Pawar at veritas.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> while testing my patches i am getting errors with command 'openstack deploy
> --templates' any idea what is wrong here?
>
> http://paste.openstack.org/show/614074/

This shows rabbit is failing to start:

 Error: Systemd start for rabbitmq-server failed!

Your patches modify the rabbit configuration I think?

My next step to debug this would be to run rabbit manually and see why
it won't start, fix the config until it does, then align the puppet
configuration with the working settings.

Steve