[openstack-dev] [glance] stepping down from glance core and other related groups

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 15:19:03 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 12:09 AM, Nikhil Komawar <nik.komawar at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am thankful to the community for such amazing experience over the past few
> years.

And the Glance community is thankful for your service, which includes
three cycles as the Glance PTL!

> For the changes required for glance personnel in the active cycle, I
> would like to step down from core as I cannot commit as much time upstream.
> I was hanging out to help in general but even that time commitment will be
> difficult in the coming months. This should effectively mean, me stepping
> down from the release, core-sec, specs core groups too. I am happy to help
> where needed on case by case basis but I do not think +2/-2 rights or me
> being subscribed to glance-core-sec is needed for such.

We will certainly appreciate any help you can continue to give on open issues.

> Good luck to glancers and all those who form (ionic or covalent) bonds with
> the glance community. Cheers.

On behalf of the entire Glance community, thank you for your extensive
past service to Glance, and we sincerely hope that you find time to
work on Glance again in the future!

cheers,
brian