[openstack-dev] [tc][swg] The future of the Stewardship Working Group

Amrith Kumar amrith.kumar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 10:32:49 UTC 2017

Colette,

First of all, thank you for all that you have done in leading the charge
around the SWG (since long before it got that name). I had the good fortune
of being able to work with the first group of members of the TC who
attended the training in Michigan at Zing Train and I think the discussions
we had there, and the changes that you were able to drive as part of the
SWG were very useful.

Thanks, and all the very best at Spotify,

-amrith