[openstack-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: [tripleo]: overcloud deploy --templates fails.

Dnyaneshwar Pawar Dnyaneshwar.Pawar at veritas.com
Thu Jun 29 09:25:46 UTC 2017

Hi Steve,
I have used ‘ocata’ bits to created tripleo setup. Because don’t have pike bits yet.
I am not sure only upgrading tripleo-common will be sufficient or not.

Is there any wan where I can upgrade my setup to ‘master’ ?

Thanks,
Dnyaneshwar

On 6/29/17, 1:56 PM, "Steven Hardy" <shardy at redhat.com> wrote:

    On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 7:07 AM, Dnyaneshwar Pawar
    <Dnyaneshwar.Pawar at veritas.com> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >

    > I am getting following error. Do I need to specify anything else in the
    > command?
    >
    > This command was working fine before commit
    > 3e6147dee4497bbb607e6377bd588e32f62be2b7 .

    There is a Depends-On: I961624723d127aebbaacd0c2b481211d83dde3f6 -
    have you updated tripleo-common and re-run openstack undercloud
    install?

    There is some coupling between changes in tripleo-heat-templates and
    tripleo-common mistral actions/workbooks, so if you don't update both
    parts it's likely things won't work as expected.

    Steve