[openstack-dev] [openstack-helm] Announcing OpenStack-Helm as a hosted project

Steve Wilkerson wilkers.steve at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 00:07:59 UTC 2017

Hello everyone!

Now that Boston has come and gone, we'd like to formally announce that
OpenStack-Helm is now a hosted project on OpenStack infra. We received
a great deal of positive feedback in Boston, and we're excited to see
what's next for both OpenStack and Kubernetes together.

We'd like to invite anyone who's interested in working on OpenStack on
top of Kubernetes to contribute to OpenStack-Helm.  The OpenStack-Helm
wiki can be found here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Openstack-helm.  The OpenStack-Helm
Launchpad currently has blueprints listed that are new-contributor
friendly, and we’d be happy to help any new contributors either find
or identify work that would be helpful as the project moves forward.

Anyone is welcome to join us in #openstack-helm on freenode and/or the
#openstack-helm channel in the Kubernetes Slack team (we've got a
chatbot that mirrors all chat between the two). Our weekly meeting is
at 3:00PM UTC on Tuesdays in #openstack-meeting-5  (next Tuesday’s
meeting on 7/4 will be cancelled due to the holiday).  Both the
Eavesdrop history of our meetings and the agenda for future meetings
can be found via links on the wiki page.

On behalf of the core team; alanmeadows, v1k0d3n, portdirect,
lrensing, lamt, and myself, I'd really like to thank the help and
support we've got thus far, and we look forward to meeting and working
with new contributors. If you have any questions, please feel free to
reach out.

Cheers,

srwilkers