[openstack-dev] [tripleo] OpenStack manuals project migration - Progress for TripleO

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Wed Jun 28 06:41:49 UTC 2017

On 2017-06-27 22:54, Emilien Macchi wrote:
> Full background, context and details can be read here:
> http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/docs-specs/specs/pike/os-manuals-migration.html
>
> TL;DR: there is a massive cross-project effort which aims to migrate
> documentations out of a central repository and into project trees,
> managed by project teams instead of OpenStack Manual team (who is
> running with low number of contributors at this time). (Alex feel free
> to correct me if I said something wrong).
>
> There is a list of things we need to do to achieve this goal, if
> possible by the end of Pike:
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/doc-migration-tracking
>
> Here's a first (basic) iteration:
> Switch release notes to use openstacktheme:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:doc_migration+owner:%22Emilien+Macchi+%253Cemilien%2540redhat.com%253E%22
> (for all TripleO projects).

I commented on your first review with a -1 that probably applies to all
of them.

Please see https://docs.openstack.org/openstackdocstheme/latest/ how to
setup openstackdocstheme 1.11 properly.

Especially if you want to use the "Report a bug" feature, you need to
add more variables,

Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)