[openstack-dev] [ptls][all][tc][docs] Documentation migration spec

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Jun 27 17:55:57 UTC 2017

On 2017-06-22 16:27:34 -0400 (-0400), Doug Hellmann wrote:
[...]
> The new job is configured to update the docs for all repos every
> time a patch is merged, not just when we tag releases. The server
> projects have been working that way, but this is different for some
> of the libraries, especially the clients.
[...]

I think the past concern had been that since the default document
presented was the latest one built from the master branch tip rather
than a redirect to the documentation for the latest release, readers
might get confused when seeing options or behaviors documented which
didn't match the software they had downloaded.
--
Jeremy Stanley