[openstack-dev] [Glare][TC][All] Past, Present and Future of Glare project

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Tue Jun 27 07:19:52 UTC 2017

On 26/06/17 17:35 +0300, Mikhail Fedosin wrote:
>2. We would like to become an official OpenStack project, and in general we
>follow all the necessary rules and recommendations, starting from weekly
>IRC meetings and our own channel, to Apache license and Keystone support.
>For this reason, I want to file an application and hear objections and
>recommendations on this matter.

Note that IRC meetings are not a requirement anymore: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/462077/

As far as the rest of the process goes, it looks like you are all good to go.
I'd recommend you to submit the request to the governance repo and let the
discussion begin: https://governance.openstack.org/tc/reference/new-projects-requirements.html

Flavio

--
@flaper87