[openstack-dev] [stable][release] Last release date vs End of Life date

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Tue Jun 27 06:51:37 UTC 2017

Hi all,
    Up 'til now we haven't set a last release date for a stable branch
approaching end of life.  It seems like formalizing that would be a good
thing.

This comes up as we need time to verify that said release integrates
well (at least doesn't break) said branch.  So should we define a date
for the last release for *libraries* services are less critical as we're
always testing the HEAD of that branch.

I'd suggest it be 2 weeks before EOL date.  Thoughts?

Yours Tony.