[openstack-dev] [docs][all][ptl] Contributor Portal and Better New Contributor On-boarding

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Mon Jun 26 17:40:44 UTC 2017

Mike,

We've gone through some of this with the Git and Gerrit Lunch and Learns
and the Upstream Institute, but those are both live teaching type
situations. I'd be more then happy to help incorporate some of the stuff we
already have into an on-line effort for those who can't attend in person so
that we can help get them the same experience if not close to it.

Amy (aka spotz)