[openstack-dev] [Glare][TC][All] Past, Present and Future of Glare project

Mikhail Fedosin mfedosin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 15:32:13 UTC 2017

On Jun 26, 2017 5:54 PM, "Jay Pipes" <jaypipes at gmail.com> wrote:

On 06/26/2017 10:35 AM, Mikhail Fedosin wrote:

>    * Storage of secrets - a new artifact type in Glare, which will store
> private information (keys, passwords, etc.) in an encrypted form (like in
> Barbican).

Does the above mean you are implementing a share secret storage solution or
that you are going to use an existing solution like Barbican that does that?

Sectets is a plugin for Glare we developed for Nokia CloudBand platform,
 and they just decided to opensource it. It doesn't use Barbican,
technically it is oslo.versionedobjects class.

Best,
-jay