[openstack-dev] [vitrage] First Vitrage Pike release by the end of this week

Afek, Ifat (Nokia - IL/Kfar Sava) ifat.afek at nokia.com
Thu Jun 22 10:45:17 UTC 2017

Hi Yujun,

Yes, I already tagged the current Vitrage releases for Pike:
vitrage 1.6.0
python-vitrageclient 1.2.0
vitrage-dashboard 1.2.0

I also tagged the stable/ocata releases:
vitrage 1.5.2
python-vitrageclient 1.1.2
(vitrage-dashboard is the same as Ocata – 1.1.1)

You can get the releases by e.g.:
pip install vitrage=1.6.0

Best Regards,
Ifat.

From: "Yujun Zhang (ZTE)" <zhangyujun+zte at gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 22 June 2017 at 5:22
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [vitrage] First Vitrage Pike release by the end of this week

Is it done yet?

How to fetch the released version for downstream developing?