[openstack-dev] [keystone] New Office Hours Proposal

Harry Rybacki hrybacki at redhat.com
Tue Jun 20 19:30:40 UTC 2017

Greetings All,

We would like to foster a more interactive community within Keystone
focused on fixing bugs on a regular basis! On a regular datetime (to
be voted upon) we will have "office hours"[1] where Keystone cores
will be available specifically to advise, help and review your efforts
in squashing bugs. We want to aggressively attack our growing list of
bugs and make sure Keystone is as responsive as possible to fixing
them. The best way to do this is get people working on them and have
the resources to get the fixes reviewed and merged.

Please take a few moments to fill out our Doodle poll[2] to select the
time block(s) that work best for you. We will tally the results and
announce the official Keystone Office hours on Friday, 23-June-2017,
by 2100 (UTC).

[1] - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/keystone-office-hours
[2] - https://beta.doodle.com/poll/epvs95npfvrd3h5e

/R