[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible][designate] Recommended way to inject the rndc.key into the designate container when using Bind9

Lawrence J. Albinson lawrence at ljalbinson.com
Tue Jun 20 11:24:13 UTC 2017

I am using OpenStack Designate with Bind9 as the slave and have managed to set it up with openstack-ansible in all respect bar one, I am unable to automatically inject the rndc.key file into the Designate container.

Is there a recognised way to do this (and similar things elsewhere across the OpenStack family) within the openstack-ansible framework without branching the repo and making modifications?

WIth apologies in advance in the event that I have overlooked the essential piece of documentation on how to do this.

Kind regards, Lawrence

Lawrence J Albinson