[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators][all][Ironic][Nova] The /service API endpoint

milanisko k vetrisko at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 08:24:27 UTC 2017

Hi,

> 1) create a new API endpoint e.g. 'v1/service' that can report which
conductor is managing given node. Additionally it can also report aliveness
of all Ironic conductors and on which hosts they are running (similar to
nova service-list)

> 2) expose conductor_affinity in node-show (but resolve it to hostname
first).

IMO both; these things are better "cross-linked" to be able to explore the
API

--

milan

Ășt 20. 6. 2017 v 8:39 odesĂ­latel Kumari, Madhuri <madhuri.kumari at intel.com>