[openstack-dev] [all][qa][glance] some recent tempest problems

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Fri Jun 16 14:21:14 UTC 2017

> yea, we had such cases and decided to have blacklist of tests not
> suitable for ceph. ceph job will exclude the tests failing on ceph.
> Jon is working on this - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/459774/

I don't think merging tests that are showing failures, then blacklisting
them, is the right approach. And as Eric points out, this isn't
necessarily just a failure with Ceph. There is a legitimate logical
issue with what this particular test is doing.

But in general, to get back to some of the earlier points, I don't think
we should be merging tests with known breakages until those breakages
can be first addressed.