[openstack-dev] [all][tc] Moving away from "big tent" terminology

Amrith Kumar amrith.kumar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 01:32:53 UTC 2017

I'm confused by the proposal; you've made a 1-1 substitution of "big tent"
with "openstack project" and then there are some "openstack hosted
projects".

How does that clarify the situation?

It does not help me answer the question "Is Trove part of OpenStack?" with
any more clarity than before.

So I'm missing something and judging by the follow-up's I'm not the only
one.

And yes, "friends of OpenStack" only begs the question who are not friends
of OpenStack :)

-amrith

-amrith

--