[openstack-dev] [all][tc] Moving away from "big tent" terminology

Michał Jastrzębski inc007 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 17:37:24 UTC 2017

First of all, we definitely need that distinction to be clear.
Second, what are incentives to actually be an OpenStack project?
1. TC oversight - it's more a requirement than incentive
2. PTG space - definitely incentive
...anything else?

What else? TC has an important role, we need oversight to keep
OpenStack tidy, working together, follow four opens and all that. But
to agree for TC oversight (which you could argue makes life harder,
more rules to adhere to) project has to be an OpenStack project. How
do we push projects to join?