[openstack-dev] [api][horizon][all] Poorly Pagination UX

McLellan, Steven steve.mclellan at hpe.com
Wed Jun 14 20:02:45 UTC 2017

This is what we envisaged for searchlight; a single endpoint to retrieve information across multiple services and regions to make it easier for a user of horizon (for instance) to ask those kinds of arbitrary questions about the current state of resources.

It's unfortunate our swift integration stalled a little; being able to run the kinds of searches across swift containers that are possible on your local filesystem still seems quite compelling.

Steve